Monday, October 28, 2013

Timmy and Miss Fitz say Boo fur Halloween

Hi Furends:

Thanks for hosting Gracie!

I had wanted Miss Fitz to play dress up but she said she had a much better halloween idea. I think she is quite Scary!
Fare Ye well Tabbies!
Lay my feather toy on my
cold still chest

I am playing Pumpkin. Can you see me?
Need help?

Ha... Bet you could not find me. I was the Pumpkin on the right. MOL

Buddy runs up: Timmer! Iz Fitz allraght?

Yes Buddy. It's Halloween

Fitz: Oh Buddy. You are so kyoot!

Have a Safe and Fun Halloween Tabbies! Hope you come visit the Tomcat Home! We may just have a Halloween Party!

Timmy Tomcat

9 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Watch out for Ms Fitz sweet friend. Loved your Halloween costume. Hope you have a fun Halloween.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

how cute are you?

Swami Zoe said...

Oh Timmy, you are such a cute pumpkin! Me-Ommmmm

Cherry City Kitties said...

Pawesome you guys!

AnnStaub said...

You guys look excellent! A Halloween party would be so fun!

Purrs, Honey Delite

The Florida Furkids said...

You're certainly ready for Halloween. We love parties so we'll head over to check things out on your blog.

Thanks for participating!!

Raz

Oui Oui said...

We love Mz Fitz solution! Why didn't we think of that? And such a handsome pumpkin . . .

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, Timmy, you make a super handsome pumpkin for sure! And we think Miss Fitz has come up with a great costume. :)

Hugs!

Moosey

Ellen Whyte said...

LOL, can't see you AT ALL!