Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Favorite things - My Way by Raz

Todays event is called My Favorite Things - My Way and is hosted by Oui Oui.


Sung to the tune of My Favorite things....

Scritches on noses and kisses on mittens
Nip toys in baskets and good human minions
Paws over  ears when Mom tries to sing
These are a few of my favorite things




Snoozing with Daddy  and long cozy cuddles
Long naps on beds in great warm  sunpuddles
Cat trees so high   I leap like I’ve got wings
These are a few of my favorite things





Mom’s making beds with clean sheets from the dryer
Licking the table to get at the butter
Silvervine mousies  and wand toys with strings
These are a few of my favorite things



When the bowl’s empty
When the nip’s gone
When I’m feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don’t feel so bad



I hope you enjoyed my song!  Apologies to Julie Andrews and Rodgers and Hammerstein! Thanks Oui Oui, this was another fun event!!

9 comments:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Lovely song about all your favorite things , Raz !
XOXO

Timmy Tomcat said...

That was simply wonderfur Raz
Purrs to our good pal

Timmy and Fitz

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

So many favorite things. You certainly have bunches and a wonderful loving home to be happy in. I don't think you have any apologies to Julie Andres or the Rogers and Hammerstein folks as I liked your song better.

Swami Zoe said...

Clean sheets straight from the dryer are blissful! Me-Ommmmm

Anonymous said...

Raz, that was wonderful! You have the best favorite things ever! Purrs...

meowmeowmans said...

Raz, you had me at the part about snoozing with Daddy and naps in sunpuddles! :)

Hugs,

Moosey

CATachresis said...

That was terrific, Raz :)

Cherry City Kitties said...

Purrfect song Raz... we're pretty lucky tabbies aren't we?

Dex and Willow

Oui Oui said...

Oh, Raz, we loved your singing and your song! Thanks for a really great post!