Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Honey Delite's Favorite Things

Meowlo furiends! Honey Delite here and I am so excited since today we are talking about our favorite things. My humans don't know what all of my favorite things are yet, but they are fast learners I think. 

First of all, I like it when they bring me delicious treats. They gave me these fancy schmancy duck treats that I love! 


I also really enjoy some delicious noms. I meow meow meow to my humans until they fill my bowl up with fresh noms. It's really nice when they give me some delicious canned noms to eat. 


I also love to roll over on my back so that my human's can have easier access to rub my belly. It just feels so nice and relaxing to have a nice belly rub! 


I also loves a good nap. I find the best hiding places to take my naps in. 


So these are a few of my most favoritest things. Hope everyone else's day is filled with lots of their favorite things. :) 

10 comments:

Swami Zoe said...

Those are excellent favorite things Sweet HoneyDelight! Me-Ommmmm

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You like some of the favorite things that I like. Isn't life grand!!!?

Anonymous said...

Duck treats? Mmm, that sounds like a very good favorite thing! Purrs...

meowmeowmans said...

Hey, Honey Delight, I think we are kindred spirits. Those are some of MY favorite things, too! :)

Hugs!

Moosey

Jenn said...

That is a great list of favorite things, Honey Delight! We like all those things over here as well!

Cherry City Kitties said...

Your favorite things sound "delightful" !

So glad you're here with us at the TCC!

Oui Oui said...

We love fancy schmancy duck treats too! Thank you so much for participating!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Mighty fine favorite´s you have !
Me too LOVE to get belly rubbing :)
XOXO

The Florida Furkids said...

Those are all great things!! I love that tummy shot!

Thanks for purrticipating!
Raz

Timmy Tomcat said...

We had some chick-hen treats like that and now will ask for the Duck.
Mmmm Duck...
Oh...
Honey that was simply a Delite!
Purrs
Timmy