Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Meow-lloween!

Meowlo to all my furry friends! Honey Delite here. I hear that something called "Meowlloween" is coming up this week. The humans pass out treats to the little humans who dress up like monsters and princesses. If these Meowlloween treats have chicken or fish in them, I want in! And if those humans don't pass out treats to cats, this costume is sure to scare the treats out of them!


What do you think? Scary enough? 

I also have an announcement to make. I have decided to hide from my humans right now. They have not seen me in almost a week. Usually, I am out every morning for breakfast and then I like to follow and meow at that male human while he is working outside. But for the past week I have not been doing that. I am sure that human lady is worried about me. 

9 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh, I am very worried about you. Please let your humans see you. Halloween can be a very dangerous time for cats. ~Socks

PeeS: I love your scary costume.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

oh now, I was going to laugh at your photo until I read that you have been missing. I am NOT laughing. Praying that you are ok. xoxoxo

Timmy Tomcat said...

Honey DeLite we are purring for you.
You are eating right little one?
We love your costume but want you to feel better soon
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Timmy, Fitz and Family

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

OMC! I didn't think that you could ever look so scary but here is the proof. Hope you have a fun filled Halloween time.

CatInTheFridge said...

AHHHH!!!!

Swami Zoe said...

Terrifying!

The Florida Furkids said...

You make a very scary zombie! We sure hope you come home soon. We're going to purr and pray that you come home and are safe.

Thanks for participating!!

Raz

meowmeowmans said...

Honey Delite, that is a pretty SKERRY costume. Almost as skerry as you hiding from the humans. Please come home, okay?

Hugs!

Moosey

Oui Oui said...

Your costume sure is scary and we hope your hiding is just part of it. We are worrying now, and hope you are ok.