Friday, October 11, 2013

Hello and Happy Tocktober


Hello everbuddy! 
 
 I'm a new member of the Tabby Cat Club and just wanted to introduce myself.
 
I'm Alice Marie.

 
(this is my Outside Glamour Shot)


I'm a ticked tabby...although my human Mum calls me a "tweed" tabby.
 
I'm a scaredy cat so I hide a lot, but sometimes I like to go Outside and play in the woods.
 
Now that the trees are starting to turn colors, that means it's Tocktober!
 
So Happy Tocktober to you all!
 
 
 
 
Alice Marie

9 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Welcome to the TCC Alice Marie. Looking forward to getting to know you better. Love the photos of you. You are so lovely that you should hire an agent and model. You can earn lots of $$$$ doing this.
Great tock photo!!

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy TockTober and welcome to the Tabby Cat Club!!


Raz and The Florida Furkids

Lin said...

Nuthin' like a strategically placed flower! ;)

Be careful out there, Alice Marie!

Photo Cache said...

Hello Alice Marie. Nice to meet you.

Emma and Buster

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Tocktober, Alice Marie! Welcome to the Tabby Cat Club. You will love it here, for sure! :)

Your new pal,

Moosey (proud TCC member #16)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

BIG Welcome to TCC , Alice Marie !
Happy Tocktober to you too :)

AnnStaub said...

Hi Alice Marie - love your outdoor glamour shot and those tocks look pawsome! Welcome to the club :)

Purrs, Honey Delite

Timmy Tomcat said...

A Big Tabby welcome to you Alice Marie!
Meow what a Tock Shot. You have my brofurs all a tremble.
You are going to fit in here just fine.
Purrs
Timmy Tomcat

Cherry City Kitties said...

Woo Hoo! Another beautiful girl in the group! Welcome Tabby sister!

Willow