Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Oui Oui's Favorite Things

I'm so glad you could join us kitties singing all about our favorite things!  Here is my rendition of My Favorite Things:

Gravy on kibble and whapping on sisters
Playing THoE til we all have blisters
Catching mousies and tangling up strings
These are a few of my favorite things.


Scratching in boxes then waking the mom
Snuggling under blankies and licking her palm
Hiding in dark spots, ripping up box springs
These are a few of my favorite things.


When the mom yells
When the blog froze
When I'm sad a tad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad!

Thank you to all the participating kitties!
You are the greatest and help make this club fun.
I know this was a more difficult post, 
so kudos to all!

Purrs,
Oui Oui

11 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

Thanks so much for hosting Oui Oui.
I think I furgotted to maks it a song...
Hmmm
It was the typist the typist
MOL
Love your favorite things
Ms Fitz and Timmy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks for hosting Oui Oui this was such fun. Love your fav things. ~Socks

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Thanks for hosting this super duper fun event. So much fun seeing what other love and what they do when sad or mad. Especially loved your box photo. They are one of my favorite things too.

AnnStaub said...

MOL - oh Oui Oui what a great poem!

Purrs, Honey Delite

Swami Zoe said...

Aren't boxes grand! Me-Ommmmmm

meowmeowmans said...

Great favorite things, Oui Oui! I think the part about licking the Mom's hand is awesome. Fanks for such a fun event. :)

Hugs!

Moosey

Jenn said...

We love your favorite things, Oui Oui!

Cherry City Kitties said...

Oh no! Thank you Oui Oui!!!

pee ess: Harry says you can come help him up under the mom's bed, there's still some ripping to do here!

CatInTheFridge said...

Woah! What's THoE?!?!!? Teach me! - Crepes.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Thank´s for hosting this fun event Oui Oui !
Since my mom is a slacker I have not made any post yet :(

XOXO

The Florida Furkids said...

You did a great job with your song!

Thanks again for hosting another fun event!!



Raz