Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Dress Up Day

It's Halloween Dress Up Day and I must say this isn't what I had in mind . . .

. . . you see I was thinking I would be a princess, or a fairy, a beautiful bride, or even a movie star . . . but as you can see the mom here dresses me up as a COW! Sorry for yelling but . . . oh you know . . . 

. . . I mean this is embarrassing . . . I even have utters . . . 

. . . I could see that there was no way around this photo shoot but I decided that I would not cooperate . . . I wouldn't look at the camera no matter what . . . 

. . . with the look in my eyes I would show the world that underneath this stupid cow hat I have airplane ears . . . 

. . . with the photo shoot well under it's way I decided I would not wear the cow hat . . .

. . . Mom finally got the hint and took the cow costumn off of me. Phew I thought it would never ever end. I will say that the only good things about this photo session was the many treats that she gave me when we were done.

Anyway, thanks for participating in this year's dress up day and hope your human didn't bother you too much about it.




11 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

OMC GRACIE!!! YOU are the most adorable little cow EVER!! LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

MOL! That's just too cute. I hope you gave your Mum a nice hairball as a thank you.....

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Awww... poor adorable Gracie!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Gracie we love your Cowstume
MOL

Swami Zoe said...

Oh Gracie, the cow is sacred to Yogis! Me-Ommmmm

Cherry City Kitties said...

Torturous! We can't believe your mom let you show your udders...what did she think this was? The HBO TCC?

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL Gracie....you are defiantly showing how you feel about that costume.

Thanks for participating!!

Raz

AnnStaub said...

MOL! OMC... I am so very glad that my human did not put a real costume on me...

Purrs, Honey Delite

Oui Oui said...

Oh, Gracie, don't I feel your pain! My cow costume didn't have horns at least. And don't mention those ghastly udders!

meowmeowmans said...

Sweet Gracie, you are the sweetest little cow ever in your costume. We are glad Mommy figured out that you had had enough, though. :)

Hugs!

Moosey and Dad

My Cat Boys said...

Udderly adorable! You are a real trooper Gracie, for wearing that for all the photos! Warren didn't last more than a few seconds in his cowboy hat!