Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Socks' Favorite Things


Raindrops on flowers and whiskers on cats
Bright sunshine and barns with rats
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of Socks' favorite things

Cream colored flowers and toy poodles
Bluebells, yellowbells and meat balls with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of Socks' favorite things
Toys with catnip and window sashes 
The guy beans with  their moustaches 
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of Socks' favorite things

When the dog barks
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
Sorry my voice isn't the best, I hopes you enjoyed my song anyway.

Socks from ATCAD

10 comments:

AnnStaub said...

Marvelous poem Socks! I thinks you did a purrfect job :)

Purrs, Honey Delite

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Pawsome song , Socks !
XOXO

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sock you sound like you have a golden kitty meow to us!
Purrs to our wonderfur friend
Fitz and Timmy Tomcat

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks everybuddy. Mommy says being hungry makes me very vocal.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Loved hearing you sing and find out some of your favorite things. You have a really good voice sweetheart.

Swami Zoe said...

Apaws for a wondeful song! Me-Ommmmmm

Anonymous said...

That was great, Socks! You're voice was purr-fect! Purrs...

meowmeowmans said...

Bravo!!! We think you have a fine singing voice, Socks!

Oui Oui said...

Oh, Socks, your song and your voice were the best! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

The Florida Furkids said...

We think your voice is fantastic!!

Thanks for purrticipating!

Raz