Tuesday, October 15, 2013


With much thanks to Oui Oui, Pia can sing about one of her favorite things...

My sweetest love Dexter of Cherry City Kitties,
how I wish you lived here in my own city.
Together all day like birds and their wings,
this would be tops of my favorite things.

Headbonks and playing and cleaning our ears,
hissing and snuggling together for years.
Relationship things that come wrapped up with string
This too would high on my favorite things.

While far apart,
still my heart sings,
seeing photos doesn't make me sad.
I just gaze at your picture; to me you're my King
and wish you were at my pad!

10 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Great job, Pia! There's a whole lotta love in those favorite things! :)

Hugs!

Moosey

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Loved your favorite things song. What a cute couple you and Dexter are.

Swami Zoe said...

So sweet! Me-Ommmmm

AnnStaub said...

Oh I love your poem Pia! Excellent, thanks for sharing your fave stuff!

Purrs, Honey Delite

Cherry City Kitties said...

oh my 'lil bean... you make my heart sing... you make every-thing groovy... (whoops, wrong song!)

You really make me feel like a king, no matter what my sisfur says.

Love to you my ginger princess...
Dex

Oui Oui said...

Oh, we just loved that! But then, we love Pia too. Thank you for participating today.

Marilynn said...

Fantastic! We love your poem and pic!

Grace & Marilynn

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me and mom LOVE your poem <3
XOXO

The Florida Furkids said...

Awww....that's so sweet!!

Thanks for purrticipating!
Raz

Timmy Tomcat said...

The sweet sound of love goes furth!
A fine favorite
Purrs
Timmy