Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Dress Up Day

Graphic & Model~Sammy

It's that time of year once again.  Oh how it comes around fast. It's time for the folks to dress you up in an outfit and snap photos of you with the clickie thing. Well since they like to do that I would like to take advantage of the situation and have a dress up day at the club. Now if you are smart enough to hide and get out of the clickie thing snapping photos of you in a silly outfit and want to participate you can have the human photo shop you in an outfit. 

You don't have to be a member to participate. You can dress up at your blog and link to the Tabby Cat Club. 

Hope to see you for dress up day on October 28. Be sure to let your friends know.

Thanks to Sammy for the nice graphic and letting me use it as our promotion and participation award.

14 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

We can't wait! Raz has 3 different costumes this year!

The Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. I've never worn a costume before. MUM! You gotta get me a Halloween costume!!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Three costumes! Phew. The folks here have hard enough time getting me into one. Hope you take lots of photos everyone!!!!

Photo Cache said...

ooh, that's scary.

emma and buster

Swami Zoe said...

So excited! Need to tell Mama to get working on my costumes! Me-Ommmmmm

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Sure hope my hopeless mom can help me with this !!

AnnStaub said...

How fun! Thankfully, my human created a photo shop picture of me just the other day. Lucky for me I won't be dressing up in real life! MOL

Purrs, Honey Delite

meowmeowmans said...

Yay for Halloween! I'll have to get the Dad to Photoshop some costumes on me and (my sisfurs) Gracie and Zoe!

Hugs,

Moosey

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited to be the official "model" for the contest posting...woot woot...maybe Mom sticking my face on that ghostie costume in the graphic wasn't a bad idea after all huh? HAHAHAHA Thanks for the honor Gracie!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy the Spooky Boy

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

lets keeps all our costumed kittiez insides doh... days be bads peeples who likes to nab catz on halloween..

purrz dats every furry body am safe.

Thanks so much fur stopping by and purring for our foster mom... her loved my cuzzin Angel even ifs Angel didn't understand dat.

Purrz,
Joey da Nike Cat.

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

oh... how duz alla tabbiez at da katie katz join da tabby cat club?
dehr am Maxwell Tigger, Sammy, Doobie and Me, Joey. Ize also a Tuxedo kitty. purrz, =^..^=

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Katiez Katz: I just sent you an email on how to join the club. Hope to hear back from you soon!!

So happy to hear from everyone and that Halloween dress up will be a fun time.

Smudge said...

My dad says I was born in my natural Halloween costume. I'm too lazy to dress up these days, anyway...

Beatrix said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.